Friday, June 19, 2009

mint museum of toys

So, before i went back to Indonesia, i went to a toy museum called mint in Singapore.
they got 4 (or 5 can't remember) level stuffed with a lot of cool stuff from action figures to your favourite childhood toys.. it's pretty cool, but i didn't see a lot of people there, only me and my housemate and a family with screaming kids, very annoying :| the kids probably got a sugar rush..

my housemate, Jessica


vintage cars


and then i saw this beatles sneakers! how cool is that? i want a pair of those :p
they also got the beatles comb, mug and other stuff


me and tintin + snowy

4 comments:

  1. seru tuh, deket rumahku ada museum layang'

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want a pair of those too. interesting!distro / museum?!hahah.
    I wanna go there.
    Why it called mint?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ada kepanjangannya, tp lupa apaan, haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. just 1 word.. pikun!

    ReplyDelete