Sunday, June 14, 2009

flickr + lomo




i got a flickr account! but this account is only for my lomo works, check it out here

it's been a while since a take my diana+ for a walk, haven't shoot any object or place or anything interesting because.. well i stayed in my house a lot, accompany my dad (he's not feeling well right now) and my trip to Jogja is postponed.. sorry raaan, i didn't plan it like this :(
anywaaay, i took this picture in Malang, east Java, a very beautiful place with cheap (but delicious) food and pleasant environment :D
for you who doesn't know where Java is, it's in Indonesia :)

4 comments:

  1. traffic light di persimpangan jalan
    g kliatan ya? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. itu langitnya brarti? pgn cpet nyetakkkkk

    ReplyDelete
  3. iya langitnya, itu gw inget banget motonya di dalem mobil lagi ujan2, yg nyetir kk gw ama ada cewenya
    cetaaaaak!

    ReplyDelete