Sunday, September 9, 2012

Rejection is a bitch!

I've just graduated from college and now is time to get serious and find a job! I've been looking and interviewing for the past couple  of months and whenever I thought I will get that job, I didn't.
And it is such a horrible horrible feeling.

I had a few good interviews and everything's going well and I like the personality of the company so much you know so you thought hmm this place is not bad, might be a good place to start. And then you got an email saying that you are their top 3 candidates but they chose another person instead. OH BOO. Bullshit.

And I'm getting tired of all of this shit even though I know I shouldn't. i need a drink.

3 comments:

  1. woohoo, drink drink drink drink

    sama nih, abis di reject law firm yg paling ku pengen, men.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ga nyadar masih ada yg ngecek, ahhaha

    skrg udh pada dapet kerja kan? :) giliran rani nih bntr lagi hauaha

    ReplyDelete