Tuesday, October 27, 2009

the faber popular reciter


1st try

final (please click the image)


my book cover version for an old book, the faber popular reciter. it took me one whole day to make the typo, (well the day before i score the typo, so total 2 days) and my neck and my back hurt so bad! my lecturer was impressed by the cutting but that's all. :| he wanted me to do the other design, but i just want to add a thin line in between.. sorry for the crappy pics :|

ooh btw yesterday me yat juli shermaine and 2 stephanies stay back for awhile to help colin's friend cut a bunch of colorful cards for idle zoo and she paid us plus we got free burgers,yay! :D (colin is our dear lecturer who wear my bowler hat and dance and then he told me that im 100 years late to wear a bowler hat and in wrong country as well.. but that's ok..he's still a cool lecturer.. i think he likes my bowler hat, i think he wants a bowler hat as well, hmmm.. haha!)

16 comments:

  1. buy him a bowler hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ste buy him a bowler hat as a present, he'll like you. ahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahha... shyyyXD
    better show him good progress n works instead of buying him present. lol. or else. he will look down at me againn. ='(
    sad.sad.sad. colin dont hate meeeee.... DX

    ReplyDelete
  4. both will do. i think he'll marry you
    hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Do. LOL
    *jokesssss ahahhahaahah XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  6. ....COLIIIIIINNN!!!
    You got a stalker heeereeeee xDD

    ReplyDelete
  7. *HAnd raise

    "Me,sir!"
    I admitttXD

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. if we got suspended, blame ste
    hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Btw! you forgot that Shermaine was also there yesterday.. =x

    ReplyDelete
  10. i remembered ok! otw home i remember and i put her name when i got home! hehehe :p

    ReplyDelete
  11. ada gituu di post nya.. dia lecturer haha

    ReplyDelete